Sunday, April 21, 2013

There's no doubt of this: ALL girls are worth waiting for

by Morgan

When I sat down and wrote my first purity blog, I was skeptical and overall terrified. 

Purity has always been a touchy subject with me, not because I'm afraid of it, but because I don't always have the answers I want to have. 

When I was told blogging about purity would be a smart idea for me, I wasn't even positive of where I should start and what words I would say. Like I said before, purity is a touchy subject for me because I am a strong believer that everyone is worth waiting for, and I'm not sure what would be the simplest way to put that.

After writing that purity blog, I felt called to share my faith in that way with younger girls and even older women. I believe that God calls me to do things I'm not very comfortable with because I grow by learning and sharing. 

I cannot stress enough that everyone is able to be pure, whether it's sexually or being made new. God's kingdom keeps growing, and we all deserve the opportunity to come to know Christ and His pure heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment